The Muskoka area is one of the most popular vacation areas in Ontario. It is known for its granite rock shores, pine trees and wildlife. Boutique shopping, stellar dining whether casual or fine dining can be found at local restaurants and many historic resorts. Muskoka is well known for its spectacular golf courses and is truly an area for all activities including swimming, horseback riding, boating and snowmobiling. Muskoka is a 365 day destination!
Muskoka Ontario is famous for its many beautiful lakes, and no wonder. This very popular Ontario vacation destination area boasts more than 1000 individual lakes. Muskoka’s four largest and best known lakes, Lake of Bays, Lake Rosseau, Lake Joseph and Lake Muskoka, when combined, account for over 30% of the total lake surface in the region. The several hundred small and medium size Muskoka lakes that make up the other 70% are every bit as beautiful as the “Big Four”. Vacation Time Real Estate has a wide selection of cottage rental properties on many Muskoka lakes, big and small. We will help you find the ideal Muskoka rental cottage for your cottage country vacation in Muskoka.
Gravenhurst is the first major town that you come to when you enter the Muskoka. It offers dining, shopping, live theatre and scenic boat cruises on Lake Muskoka and Lake Rosseau. If you travel around Lake Muskoka, you will come to the Town of Bala where there is a lovely waterfall, a popular bakery and museum. Port Carling is the next town and an area where you may see some famous people and movie stars that own cottages in Muskoka. Bracebridge is located at the northern part of Lake Muskoka and has a movie theatre, boat cruises and great waterfalls. For those who want to enjoy the Huntsville area, this town offers a lookout, pioneer village and lots of shopping. Lake Of Bays, Fairy, Mary, Peninsula and Lake Vernon are all in this beautiful area and offer many cottage rentals for you to enjoy!
To aid in your Muskoka cottage rental search, there is a full Description of each Muskoka cottage for rent, a Rate page, and an Availability page. At least fifteen colour photos are available and some may include an aerial photo. Vacation Time Real Estate Inc. is available to help with your search for that perfect vacation cottage. Just give us a call or send us an e-mail. We look after all of your rental needs from the rental application and agreements, handling of money (in our Trust account), key pick-up and any problems or concerns during your rental stay. Vacation Time Estate Inc. is also qualified to provide cottage owners and prospective owners with rental evaluations. Although, Vacation Time Estate Inc. does specialize in rentals we are also licensed to help our renters and owners with the purchase or sale of their cottages
2086 - LAKE COUCHICHING - (Orillia)
2068 - LAKE MUSKOKA - (Bala/Gravenhurst)
2072 - MUSKOKA RIVER - (Bracebridge)
There are hundreds of lakes in Muskoka. As we're often asked, "how big is the lake?" we have compiled the information to try and answer this question. Generally, in Muskoka, Ontario there are four "large" or "big lake" systems...More